ImmunoQuery 2.10 Updates: ImmunoQuery Reaches the 1,000,000 Case Milestone!
New References, Cases, Antibody Classes, and DiagnosesImmunoQuery’s more than 4,600 references were selected by Dr. Frisman and Dr. Hammond.
- New cases: 197,777. Total Cases: 1,187,616
- New Antibody Classes: 156. Total Classes: 747
- New Diagnoses: 141. Total Diagnoses: 1937
New Prognostic Markers for Target-Specific Chemotherapy
ImmunoQuery 2.10 includes many new reactivities for prognostic immunohistochemical markers that help oncologists and pathologists select target-specific chemotherapy, such as HER2.
Powerful New Diagnostic Antibodies
Get information about new antibodies and reactivities for the most common differential diagnostic panels, such as adenocarcinomas of unknown primary or mesothelioma versus adenocarcinoma.
New Special Stains for Organ-Specific Systems
Access information about new antibodies and reactivities that help distinguish dysplastic/malignant cells from reactive/normal counterparts in organ specific systems.
Vital Antibody Information
- Muscle-Specific Actins
- Pax2 and Pax8
New Product Features
- More Than One Million Cases: ImmunoQuery’s antibody classes and diagnosis findings are now based on well over a million cases.
- Powerful Search Capabilities: More sophisticated search capabilities let you get more accurate results. Search using:
- partial word stems.
- Speed Enhancements: ImmunoQuery now loads faster, so you can work even more efficiently.
- Relationships: Over 38,000 diagnosis/antibody relationships help you run more diagnostic and antibody panels than ever.